i want to get lean in two weeks.

Options
Im 147.70pounds. I want to get lean in two weeks. Is it possible? Please help me.

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    No.
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    It's not going to happen set reasonable goals in a reasonable time period otherwise you'll fail

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Not enough info but if you are not 'lean' now then probably not.

You really need to give more info such as what is lean. Where are you now? What is your lifestyle...blah blah blah
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Very unlikely...but what is lean to you? How many pounds do you want to lose?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    No
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not likely at all.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    u only have 8 to lose. lean usually means weight lifting...and that does not take major effect in two weeks. no significant change happens in two weeks. u might lose a couple lbs. but u wont really notice any kind of change for atleast a month
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    It probably won't happen if you don't have a reasonable goal and a plan to get there.
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    No. I think it's not. From what I understand, in two weeks it's barely healthy to lose more than five pounds, or if you are pushing yourself ridiculously much and are starting from an obese weight (which you are not), ten. Not to mention that "getting lean" is not just about losing fat; the lean look is achieved by also building some muscle, which is always a slow process that needs dedication and consistency.

If you want to look/feel better in just two weeks, go for trying to lose those five pounds or so, exercising, and for eating foods that help with bloating (like those special yogurts, or aloe) and water retention. It won't make a huge difference, but it will not be completely negligible, either.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Why take so long? I say you get to it and target no later than the weekend!
  • camz15
    camz15 Posts: 12
    Options
    I lost 2kilos in 1 and a half week. Because my trainingbis so hard. Just want to cry
  • camz15
    Options
    Thank you so much guys.. please add me
  • camz15
    Options
    Thank you so much guys.