Looking for an 8 week challenge partner

Options
Hey everyone!

I am 8 weeks out from a vacation to Miami for my birthday. My biggest problem with this has been is accountability. Just looking for someone to check in with regularly so we can both be successful! :smile:

Replies

• anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am 8 weeks out from my best friend's wedding so would definitely benefit from a challenge/accountability buddy too!

Add me if you would like and we can support each other :)

• GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Do you have tangible goals?
  • AquaRain812
    AquaRain812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great idea.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for this. I sent you a message or if there are others, maybe a group would be useful too.
  • louderry
    louderry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me anything to keep me focused . Have my sons wedding in july put on 3 stone after giving up smoking 18 months ago , lost a stone 2 to go.
  • lipsticknpearls
    Options
    Hi, I get married in 11 weeks and need to loose minimum a stone and half, support would be great
  • louderry
    louderry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have plenty of time. I have started Juicing which is great for nutrition and low calorie combined with 1200 calories per day and exercise 3 times a week. Have list a stone 2 to go x
  • jpulp
    jpulp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just started and 8 week challenge at work. I'm in.
  • LyndsGetsFit64
    LyndsGetsFit64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Woah! Wasn't expecting to get so many responses! I went ahead and created a group so maybe we can all participate together. Good idea Sarah!

Here's the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105311-8-week-challenge

I'm not too familiar with this site, but I'll post an intro discussion board on the group site so we can just state our goals and things like that. I'm so excited! :)
  • sblack60076
    sblack60076 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of an 8 week challenge. I lost 20 pounds in about seven weeks and am hovering at 224 for a week. I thought If I lost 20 I could lose 20 more.