New to MPF

Options
Not new to trying to lose weight but trying a different tactic. Does this thing actually work..?

Replies

• chirpybunny
    chirpybunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it works, but I'm enjoying it so far. Day 6 for me, and somehow lost 5lbs. A friend at work lost on MFP, so i think it works.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It does. If your honest about your logging. Weighing your food to get an accurate log is good to if you can go that far. First time I used mfp I lost 5 stone.I am on round 2 since Xmas and am 20lbs down now. So yes it does work.

Good luck. I hope you can find your groove so it works for you

Feel free to add me for any help if I can. But be warned I will tell you if your off track. Lol.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think anything will WORK if you stick with it, be honest and keep researching how to be a healthier you. I love to support others and will be happy to be a friend with you if you want. Just friend me.
  • LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love this app and it is definitely working for me! I've lost 25 lbs with 35 to go. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mattyb0ysykes
    mattyb0ysykes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Why it works for me, is it purely shifts my mindset to investigating the things I'm putting in my mouth. Its as simple as that. For too long i stuffed my mouth with hidden calories. Knowledge is power. Good luck.
  • raz502
    raz502 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've recently started back with mfp, last year wasnt successfully and gave up after 4 weeks. Was told i wasn't eating alot
  • GlennWhitehouse
    GlennWhitehouse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice to see this all works for you all. I'm new to this too. Shall defiantly give this a shot :D
  • jessbrooks227
    Options
    Thanks for the responses! I've always been mildly successful in losing weight slowly, I'm just looking to amp things up. So far i think it's working fairly well. :)