Need advice...

Options
I am asking for what has worked for you all. Belly fat is the most problem I have. I'm eating healthier. Use the treadmill for walking and running at least times a week. I do strengh training a couple days a week. I want to keep doin what I'm doin but add for my belly too. Plez tell me what works.

Thanks

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Ab work. Crunches. Also try yoga.
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    which types are the best? Havent tried Yoga to much.
  • dedmon
    dedmon Posts: 19
    Options
    Keep doing what you're doing and it will eventually come off. Belly fat is one of the hardest things to lose and although there are core excercises you can do to help tighten up the mid section, unfortunately there is no such thing as isolated fat burn....
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Do the bicycle!
  • wifeyburress
    Options
    keep watching what you eat and amp up the cardio to burn that beely fat. It is always the last to go! Zumba 3 times a week is what works for melting off that fat for me. 700-1000 calories in 1 hr can't be beat!!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Even if you dont do the 30 day shred her ab exercises are working out my tummy

Pike
    Double Crunches
    Plank Twists
    Scissor crunches
    regular sit ups
    Bicycle Crunches
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat. I have practically glued myself to my stationary bike, but I do crunches too. Still look rather pregnant, but I know that if we just keep at it and burn fat with plenty of cardio that belly will have to go down. Even if I don't crunch out on the floor, I'll do them on the couch or in bed and believe me reverse crunches burn WHEREVER you do them and I can get about 100 done in 5-6 minutes time(I do them quickly so I can get it over with) but the main thing is patience. We will get there my friend!!!:wink:
  • deannar417
    Options
    We are in the same boat. I have practically glued myself to my stationary bike, but I do crunches too. Still look rather pregnant, but I know that if we just keep at it and burn fat with plenty of cardio that belly will have to go down. Even if I don't crunch out on the floor, I'll do them on the couch or in bed and believe me reverse crunches burn WHEREVER you do them and I can get about 100 done in 5-6 minutes time(I do them quickly so I can get it over with) but the main thing is patience. We will get there my friend!!!:wink:
    Thank you my friend. :wink: Patience is very hard but I"m tryin LOL
  • deannar417
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that posted. I'll try to take each piece of advice and apply it to my workout. Have a great day everyone :happy: