21 y/o looking to tone up & lose last 5lbs

Options
hey guys,
So I'm down 30lbs and I need that extra push to get me to my goal. And by push I mean shove cause I'm plateau-Ing for sure. Gonna start Kayla itsines guide for the 3rd time (only ever got to week 3) :( so I need all the motivation I can get :)

Replies

• lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good luck. The last few lbs are the toughest to lose. Try reevaluating your calorie intake to see if how you need to adjust it in order to trigger more lost. A lot of people use iifym to do so but I'm sure others will recommend other and better options.
  • mnborka
    mnborka Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you :) I will look into that for sure I appreciate your help!
  • rieder2k
    rieder2k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those last pounds are tricky! What you're eating in what portions, especially carbs, fats and sugars, are really important! Also mixing up your workout routing and making sure to get cardio!
  • wwebster3897
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with ya. Well, I'm not 21 anymore, but struggling with that last 5 pounds too
  • mnborka
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with ya. Well, I'm not 21 anymore, but struggling with that last 5 pounds too
    We can do it. Just need to focus, hard. What's your water intake like? I have been keeping track of it more and making sure I drink atleast 2 litres minimum a day and I've noticed a huge difference in my appetite.
  • mnborka
    Options
    rieder2k wrote: »
    Those last pounds are tricky! What you're eating in what portions, especially carbs, fats and sugars, are really important! Also mixing up your workout routing and making sure to get cardio!
    I'm trying to protein load (50%) and 30% fat and 20% carbs. Super hard so some days I go over but I carry on. Doing spin class 2 hours a week and 30 min run once a week. Also some abs and legs mat work too