lose weight fast!

Options
I bought this tea about two months ago. It's extremely natural with absolutely no side effects. Except that I lost 15 lbs. It's not a scam or a joke. It works amazing. It helps your metabolism work faster and helps your body burn calories. Along with a diet and exercise routine drinking this tea has become a part of my life. I love this tea. Just thought I'd share it with the rest of you.

this is the cheapest listing I have found so far and they ship so fast.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250820319434&ssPageName=STRK:null:IT

Good Luck!

Replies

• cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    Is that your ebay? They're from NY... you're "yanksgurl" Just a thought...

If not, then you won't mind my letting people know that this one's the same, but better and better priced...

http://www.amazon.com/Numi-Organic-Emperors-Puerh-16-Count/dp/B002AR3C42/ref=sr_1_9?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1305691281&sr=1-9

32 tea bags for 12 bucks, free shipping, and you can cancel the subscription as soon as it ships and then just get another whenever you want...
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    no I don't know the person who owns that ebay account I just like to order from someplace close that it comes right away.
    It isn't the same item firstly the pictures are totally different. and the one that I drink isn't a black tea and comes with 18 bags for a really great price and ships fast and I know works well for me.
  • princess4mimi
    princess4mimi Posts: 192
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • cupfanncbms
    cupfanncbms Posts: 101
    Options
    no I don't know the person who owns that ebay account I just like to order from someplace close that it comes right away.
    It isn't the same item firstly the pictures are totally different. and the one that I drink isn't a black tea and comes with 18 bags for a really great price and ships fast and I know works well for me.

I'm aware that they're not the same brand. *rollseyes* Same tea, different brand. Also organic.

Pu-erh is a type of tea. Just like there's green tea, white tea, etc. The link I included is for the same variety of tea. Different brand. Organic certified. Cheaper. A lot cheaper. And from Amazon-not a seller with a fb rating of 11 on ebay.

I don't use tea. I just eat healthy and exercise regularly, so I couldn't care less one way or the other. I was putting info out there for someone who may be interested in buying from someone else. Personally, I'd never give money to someone with a fb of 11, but that's just me...

*also, with the way you have plastered this all over this site, there is no doubt in my mind that you are advertising yourself on here... just call it a gut feeling.