Ready to get healthy and lose 75 pounds!!

Options
this is the biggest I've ever been although I've been overweight my whole life! I've tried many different diets and pills trying to do it the fast way, but the only way it's gonna stay off is if I do it the healthy way! Now I'm focused but I always seem to lose focus so I would appreciate anybody's help and motivation on this journey!

Replies

• MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Friend me and I will send you a "You can do it message" every single day. There are those who have reamed me out for saying that motivation is one of the best weight loss tools we have.
  • LaDawnnie
    LaDawnnie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I could really use that! I'm all about motivational quotes!
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me. I'm trying to lose a lot weight myself. We can keep each other in check!
  • LaDawnnie
    Options
    Thank you & done! I'm here to help whenever u need as well!
  • AmazonDreamgirl
    AmazonDreamgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    With you! 2 years ago I made a big difference in my body by going to the gym, but I don't want to have to live at the gym to stay fit. I'm working in more "normal" exercise, like walking the dogs further, and parking further from stores so I have to walk more. Would sure love to hear what's working for
  • LaDawnnie
    Options
    Right now I'm trying to be more active. I have a desk job so I'm trying to get up and clean more, just walk around. Usually I skip meals which lead me to eating a lot at night and eating bad. So now I'm trying to eat on a schedule with snacks in between and stay under 1200 calories and doing workouts at home by just using my body weight. I'm just beginning my journey so I'm excited to see where I end!
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    You can do this girl!! Stay focused.
  • missjfer828
    Options
    Does anyone know how to update your profile with your new/current weight so it will show me how much I've lost?
  • AmandaStoyer1
    AmandaStoyer1 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Missjfer828

If you have the app on your phone you can go to the progress button and it has an option to put your current weight in.

• LaDawnnie
    Options
    MadMc28 wrote: »
    You can do this girl!! Stay focused.

Thank you!!!