Need positive people to add :)

Options
I have been working out for a month now and it's been a struggle keeping up with my calorie intake. Would be awesome if I had some people to add to keep me going everyday. :) My name is Katie and I'm 24, looking to lose about 20 lbs. Hope this community helps! yay!!

Replies

• sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :)
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yay! Welcome! I find the message boards to be totally motivating. Add me if you would like to!! :)
  • Kulia
    Kulia Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Katie! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds too. Feel free to add me!
  • GettinFitt2
    Options
    I am here for a class assignment, getting familiar with this tool and trying to lose some. I am insulin resistant after a long illness, and having a hard time with it. I will keep on trying new things!
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    Welcome :-) Just sent your a friend request. Here for support and guidence (both to give and receive). Currently on track to lose a total of 36kgs by Christmas :-)
  • sparty5
    sparty5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs more right now too. Just sent you an add :)
  • stuartk75
    stuartk75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie. I'm trying to loose 30lb. Good luck, I'll add you.
  • levinajones645
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20 more as well, but more than that create a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me
  • jpulp
    jpulp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 60 pounds. Will add.
  • LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, feel free to add me! I have around 35 lbs to go to hit my goal. I'm here for support and motivation :)
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie...welcome aboard
  • michele1924
    michele1924 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm fairly new and also looking to drop 20lbs add me too. No friends yet!
  • metalmaiden17
    metalmaiden17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie!

Go ahead and add me too! The community here is great for motivation and encouragment! I have about 30 lbs to go.
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got about 60 lbs to lose....down about 20 lbs since I started. Always looking for more friends to motivate and help keep me motivated.