Im sick :(

Options
So, I dont know if this is going to work against me or what...
I am sick. Its all in my chest, and nose and such.. but I am still not eating much..
There is no way I am going to get anywhere near my numbers unless I start stuffing lol or feeling better or something..

Though, I did go to the Kelly and Reba concert last night.. was still not feeling well... better than today..
but they put on an amazing show!!!!!!
Anyone ever heard of Melissa Peterman? If you have seen the Reba show, she is the blonde, the new wife of brock. She surprised Reba and kelly last night, and showed up and such.. she was hillarious.
She has lost so much weight since she started on that show..
I wonder how she did it.

Anywho. Hope everyone is well. :)

Replies

• rainysoul
    Options
    I am sick. Its all in my chest, and nose and such.. but I am still not eating much..
    There is no way I am going to get anywhere near my numbers unless I start stuffing lol or feeling better or something..

Though, I did go to the Kelly and Reba concert last night.. was still not feeling well... better than today..
    Anyone ever heard of Melissa Peterman? If you have seen the Reba show, she is the blonde, the new wife of brock. She surprised Reba and kelly last night, and showed up and such.. she was hillarious.
    I wonder how she did it.

• frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My home girl, Reba! I've never had the pleasure of meeting her but I had met her father. He also worked for the Department Of Corrections and I'd periodically see him when he came to meetings and stuff. Reba always joked about how one of her first performances was at Stringtown Correctional Center, where her father worked and how she had a captive audience. :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I wonder how she did it.

sorry to hear that you are sick. I had that crap around Thanksgiving, and it seems like it took forever to get over.

Was that the Reba and Kelly concert at VA Beach?
  • rainysoul
    Options
    No, well I think that is one of their stops, but the one I went to was Fayetteville NC
    It was a blast!

Actually seems like I have been getting sick often.. And it is always with this head cold and chest crap.
    I hate it.
    I cough so hard I cry.