I Am Fed Up

Options
Hello everyone,

I am Nathan, and I am FED UP! A couple of years ago I was rather fat... Okay, I was very fat. Enough that it was causing me to sweat and gasp for breath while doing the simplest things, such as walking ten minutes across campus to go to class. As any reasonable person would, I became FED UP with how horribly out of shape I was. Through carefully measuring my food intake and consistently exercising, I was able to lose over 60 pounds, run a 5k, and build some solid muscle.

Fast forward to today, and I am FED UP once again. I started a job out of college, and my new schedule has completely thrown me off of the routine that I'd worked so hard to build. Slowly but surely I've gained back about 40 of those pounds. This week I passed back over 200 pounds for the first time in years. NO MORE! It's time to get back on the horse, folks. If you're also FED UP, please feel free to add me as a friend, I'm sure we could all use some support or a kick in the *kitten* now and again.

Cheers,

Fed Up Nathan

Replies

• lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooo FED UP over here!!! Time to fix it!
  • CoadyJune
    CoadyJune Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, Nathan. I am completely fed up with being fat and out of shape.