Sad depressed and fat...litterly

This is me. I'm eating myself to death. I'm the largest I've ever been 266 . I need some support. Going to work out and eating bad. Help!

Replies

• kudzured
    kudzured Posts: 10 Member
    Oh i hate to hear that one is sad and or depressed... Life is good and we are here for each other! Tomorrow is another day, try again do not give up! Keep in touch, Laurie
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Definitely don't give up! You are worth the fight
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    I'm trying ladies I am but not hard enough I guess. I'm gonna do better tomorrow. I'm also gonna start blogging again. Keeps me focused
  • JenforHealth
    JenforHealth Posts: 95 Member
    I am right with you. What I thought was fat before, I have way surpassed that.
    But I'm at the point like they say in the 12 step groups, "sick and tired of being sick and tired!"
    One step at a time, portion control and whatever that takes, works.
    This app and its support has given me hope, finally!
    I will friend you and we can support each other. Things can and do change when we change our destructive patterns.
    Jen
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Thanks Jen. Somethings gotta give our I'm gonna be worse off
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    That's all you have to try to do. Doing better tomorrow. I'm certainly not perfect and I am totally addicted to junk food. But I push myself to do better next time if I have slip up. You'll do great!
  • JenforHealth
    Hope you're feeling better today and keep the ultimate goal in front of you. It doesn't happen overnight. But each positive step we take will eventually get us to our goal.
    We each have the power to overcome our old patterns. We have new opportunity here to begin on a new road.
    Options: feel better or worse. Daily choice. We can all do it
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Pick one simple thing you can do for yourself tomorrow- go for a 15 minute walk, add a veg to one of your meals, etc- do it, be proud of it and enjoy it, and then move on to the next day and make another good choice :)
  • JenforHealth
    I like that! Simple small steps can make a big difference and build positive momentum. Thanks for sharing that!
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 109 Member
    Hope is closer than you think - you don't need to lose all the weight to feel better. Treating your body well - feeding it right, moving it regularly - makes you feel better about yourself - love yourself by your actions and feeling worthy will naturally follow. That's how it worked for me, and it's a story I've seen on these forums again and again in different words. Give yourself a week of good treatment (and it doesn't have to be perfect either) and see how you feel - even before pounds or inches come off I'll bet your outlook will lighten :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Are you 266 now, it says 199 on the profile?

In any event whatever you are, its straightforward to move to a better place with a reasonable amount of knowledge, planning and a good mindset. Part of that is commiting to taking responsibility and doing whats needed. its straightforward after that.
  • katieross1508
    katieross1508 Posts: 32 Member
    don't beat yourself up so much. Some people can do things like this easier then others and I know there is nothing easy about it! Start today ! you have to have patience which is one of the hardest things when all you want to do is see a difference right NOW! I had to accept I didn't put the weight on in a day and it isn't going to come off in day. Make realistic goals a pound a week. and if you start watching your calories it will probably come off quicker then that.
    You can do this! Don't give up! Its is a fixable thing being overweight and that is an awesome thing! You can make the change to just feel better and no there is nothing easy about it denying yourself the things you love to eat is testing your will power but eventually it will become natural. May take a year but soon you will feel yucky if you eat too much crappy food. I think it is to get to the point where you don't think about what you can't have every single day, that for me is hard and I started 5 weeks ago. I just want to be healthy so I am going to do my best. and if I frig up then I move on to the next day. Good luck and remember that there are always people here for you to talk to !
    Be proud of yourself for acknowledging you need some help and be ok with that.
  • Amyeeeeeee
    I was 199 long time ago and 199 is my first weight goal
  • Denisefit4life
    Denisefit4life Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Sungirl. Hang in there & don't ever give up lord knows I have wanted to give up so many times. My highest weight was 225lbs & I got myself down to 160 then went back up to around 200 then I got really motivated was down to 177 then I changed jobs went from a job on my feet all day to a desk job I gained 38lbs yeah went my yearly check up I weighed 215lbs. When I started using my fitness pal September of last year I was at 209.5 I am now at 182.5 & stuck. I am struggling bad right now. I won't give I keep exercising hoping for the right motivation to get me back on track. I could sure use some more friends. So if you need another friend on this journey maybe we can get each other on the right track. Take care Denise