Hello everyone! Getting back on track!

Options
hunnybaby7
hunnybaby7 Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I started this months ago! Kept at it for awhile, then lost track. I kept working out and watching my food and calorie intake but just didn't log. Now, I am trying again to keep up with my logging. Been doing good so far. lol it's only been four days tho! :) Wish me luck!

Replies

• jayswans
    jayswans Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this. I'm a fitness model body trainee. I'm 14 stone 7. Have some problems areas but am generally pretty fit. Flat bench at 140kg. 60kg dumbbell flat bench. Attending body power this year. Anyone else?
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm a week in. I fell off after logging for a couple months straight. Keep at it. It definitely helps.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Add some ppl who are in the same boat as you. Weight loss journey is so much easier with friends to help motivate you.
  • wolfespit
    wolfespit Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm sure you can do it :) even when we fall off the wagon sometimes its important to realize that we're all in the same boat. Anyway GOOD LUCK!! <3
  • hunnybaby7
    Options
    Thank you everyone! The support is nice to have!
  • trinahalchishick
    trinahalchishick Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hunnybaby7 wrote: »
    I started this months ago! Kept at it for awhile, then lost track. I kept working out and watching my food and calorie intake but just didn't log. Now, I am trying again to keep up with my logging. Been doing good so far. lol it's only been four days tho! :) Wish me luck!

Least you kept it up! I was on several months ago and doing great. Then I got busy stopped logging in and gained my weight back. This app helps me stay focused and motivated. Been back on here for 6days now! Feel free to add me if anyone would like.