Peanut Butter is my boyfriend... And I kind of need to dump him!

Hey there, strangers. :)

I'm terrible at intros. They always remind me of job interviews!

Anyway. My name is Cass, however, most call me Caddie. :)
I'm a (Rad)elaidan (Adelaide!) resident looking at improving my overall fitness after recovering from a car accident/ Eating Disorder.
I'm also studying to become a Wellness Coach, after being inspired by healthy lifestyle influences through my ED recovery!

Anywaaaaay, I'm using MFP to help keep myself motivated (And damned accountable!) to lose weight, gain some muscles (Dang it, no flex emoji!), and overall feel happy and healthy!

And maybe make some friends? Hehe.

So if there's anyone local to Adelaide, Australia on here, how about we chat, and keep each other motivated and inspired?

Just one other hob nob... In regards to my heading, I'm pretty addicted to peanut butter. I once ate a full jar of it in one sitting. :P That was when I realized it was time to change, hahaha!

Keen to chat lovelies. :)

Caddie :*

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Holy crap. How are you not allergic by now? My son ate a whole can of peanuts one day, got sick and Bam!! Now he's allergic to all kinds of nuts. Not from Australia but feel free to add me. BTW that's not my real pic. Did it as a joke
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    While I was in recovery I ate too much Peanut butter too ;) I've also eaten a whole jar in one day before. Not one of my finer moments, but I've kinda grown out of it. I have maybe 1 tablespoon per week stirred into my raspberry yogurt for breakfast. It doesn't tempt me like it used to...

...Cookie butter? Now that's a different story!

Feel free to add me!
  • wolfespit
    wolfespit Posts: 14
    Lol, I'm not from adelaide either. But It's cool that you're not just focusing on getting skinny. Learning to be healthy and fit is slow but rewarding. Good luck with your journey!! :p