losing weight without losing my ASSets.

Options
Help!

How do you lose weight without losing, well, your ASSets?

I've lost weight before (through exercise [just running] and diet) and discovered that the first thing that was reduced drastically was the junk in my trunk.

And when I gained weight again my bum was the first one that grows bigger (which I kinda like, the bum part not the gain weight at all other areas parts).

The thing is i wanna lose weight. Have a healthy average weight but I don't like the fact that my bum becomes thin (like FLAT), Not only does it not look good, it hurts to sit too!

So, are there any exercises that will do good to my maximus glutunus?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    *listens in*

I hate how small my booty got since losing weight :(
  • aimee0515
    aimee0515 Posts: 67
    Options
    Haha...my butt never gets small. I guess it gets SMALLER but it is still big in proportion to my upper body. Do squats and walking lunges...there are all kinds of stuff you can do but those 2 exercises will target your entire leg and glutes. Also dead lifts are good for the back side (but more so the hamstring/glute tie in).
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    want to know too!!! I have NO assets! lol. I've always had a bigger chest, but I've noticed those are fading QUICKLY!! Pregnant looking pot belly remains. = ( R.I.P. boobs....HELP!!
  • AprilHead
    AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always wondered if you could actually gain *kitten* by exercising and losing weight at the same time. :/
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Okay, breast are mostly made up of fat, and the trunk is also made up of a lot of fat. You have 2 choices, either burn it(and lose it), or keep your assets, your choice. You can do exercises to tone up your trunk, and have tight and firm. But your breast... BYE BYE, since there are no muscles there to tone them up and firm them up, or you can just by the "genie bra" haha, great topic last night on my wall.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    One word: squats. Do them often and do them well :) My *kitten* has gotten so much nicer since I started doing squats and lunges. :)
  • 17Chan
    17Chan Posts: 10
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. I want absolutely no *kitten*, but it stays. :(
    It's probably genetics.
    but just do squats. I've noticed girls at my gym with big *kitten* always do those.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. I want absolutely no *kitten*, but it stays. :(
    It's probably genetics.
    but just do squats. I've noticed girls at my gym with big *kitten* always do those.

Really? You want NO *kitten*? Weird.
  • gmiranda91
    Options
    Ah, I feel the same. I have a great *kitten* and I don't want to lose it lol. I've done some research and the consensus is you have to strength train with a challenging weight. Squats (weighted squats would be the best). Lunges (w/ weights in hand). Step ups, stair climber, deadlifts, and lunge kicks are all awesome exercises.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce so once you start losing it will be overall. We don't know where it starts and where it ends.

To help with the *kitten*, heavy lifting will help (Squats, Deadlifts, Hip Thrust, lunges and so on)