Hello all from the uk!!!

Options
Just a Quick post to say HELLO ALL !!
i am posting at the start of my journey into losing weight!!!
i am about 109kg (240lb approx) and my first goal is 95kg(209lb approx).
I have purchased a tradmill and a rowing machinne for home as i have no time to get to the gym and personally dont like the gym as i always seem like the biggest person in the place ( and i dont mean in a good way lol), but i think thats just me!!!
i work as a chef in my own restaurant so temtation is high but am determined this time!!!
The reason i am doing this is i now feel fat i have never been small but i now feel like i need to lose weight as before i just felt a little over weight so what i am realy trying to say im ready to do this for me!!
my wife is also joining the jorney with me ( although she looks great as she is) and wants to lose a little weight and get a bit fitter.
i will try and keep you posted on our jorney as much as i can and any advice along the way will be very much apprechiated..

STAY HAPPY
Wayne

Replies

• sezp
    sezp Posts: 69
    Options
    Hey! I'm also in the UK - have sent you a friend request. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Roraboosh
    Roraboosh Posts: 18
    Options
    Uk also :) good luck xxx
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Uk here too. welcome to this great site and good luck on your journey :smile:
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good morning Wayne and welcome to the gang.

Whereabouts in UK are you? I'm in Cheshire.

Hard work being a chef, having to taste all that food! I wish you good luck in your journey (and your wife too).
  • richy71
    richy71 Posts: 3
    Options
    Uk but overseas now. Good luck with it Wayne, theres plenty of folk in the same boat!
  • paulyarwooduk
    paulyarwooduk Posts: 109
    Options
    UK here too :-) Good luck Wayne :happy:
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Another UK guy here!
  • waynelee10
    waynelee10 Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry let me be more accurate lol the uk is a big place i live near Norwich (Norfolk) hench the pic (Norwich city football club, Recently promoted to the premier league i might add lol).

STAY HAPPY

Wayne
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi Wayne - UK also (Warwickshire) - Good luck & welcome :)
  • Loubell83
    Loubell83 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hey UK here too (Scotland to be more precise!) Good luck on your journey!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i'm UK too in Berkshire!! anyone in Berkshire?!

Good luck - it's a great site!!

HAHA congrats on the promotion! i'm QPR so very happy too!!
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome onboard. I'm sure you'll find all the inspiration and motivation you need. My hubby and I started together - he had a lot less to lose than me and he's just made it to the top of the ideal BMI range -feeling ever so proud!:smile:

Good luck with your journey.
  • chezkie
    chezkie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Wayne,

Saw the Norwich shirt and Holt and knew you were local.

I'm from Bradwell, Great Yarmouth, so about 20 minutes up the road from you. Would be great to keep in touch for motivation.

Cheryl
  • waynelee10
    waynelee10 Posts: 9
    Options
    just thought i better say im the one in the yellow shirt as the other one is Grant Holt a football player and im sure he dont need to lose weight lol!!!!!
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    UK here too, in Derby! Feel free to add.
  • Steveeee
    Steveeee Posts: 62
    Options
    UK here also. We have the exact same starting weight, and first goal too! :laugh:
  • sloanranger57
    Options
    Hiya Wayne and wife (has she a name ?) I am up here in the north-east between sunderland, durham and newcastle. Good Luck on your journey

Jo x
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    UK here too good luck on your journey :-)
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Derby Uk. Anyone feel free to add me. Rick
  • Jaco1974
    Jaco1974 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I'm in London. Good Luck with your journey. We have about the same start point and and first goal.

Take care

Jaco