Lasagna Lovers!!!!

Options
I found a recipe for some lasagna rolls and did some changing to the ingredients to take them from being 697 a roll to 394 a roll. This is the ingredients I used for all those out there and just love pasta like I do but hate how much calories it has. I hope everyone likes it!!!

Ingredients:

1 large egg
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
15 oz LOW FAT ricotta cheese
Bertolli organic olive oil, basil and garlic sauce
12 ronzoni Healthy Harvest whole grain noodles
2lbs ground turkey 99/1
2 tablespoons fresh parsley

Put the noodles in a big pot to cook them as directions on box says. While those are cooking brown the turkey in another pan and add desired spices.
In big bowl combine the egg, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, the ricotta cheese and fresh parsley and mix well. After it is mixed well add the browned turkey and mix well.
Put a thin layer of the sauce on the bottom of the dish you will be cooking them in.
Lay out all the noodles on a paper towel and spread the mixture evenly over each of the individual 12 noodles. Once it is all spread even on each noodle, roll them up and place them all in a the pan with the thin layer of sauce. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining sauce over the rolls and then sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese over the sauce covered noodles.
Cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted and golden brown.

Is very yummy, hope everyone enjoys it as much as what my family did!!! The good thing about making these rolls, is you can take a roll into work with you and know exactly how much you are having in calories at work while still eating something hot and yummy!

Replies