New shoes?

Options
I REALLY want to order a new pair of shoes & HRM (polar ft4). I found a coupon code online and can get the two from Lady Foot Locker for $179.94.... However, my husband might not be too pleased with this purchase, seeing as how I bought a pair of Nike's about a month ago. lol My Nike's are white and I want a black shoe, so that I don't worry about getting them dirty when I walk/run outside.

Has anyone tried the Adidas ClimaCool Ride shoes? I want them in black/pink.

These: http://www.ladyfootlocker.com/catalog/productdetail/model--152836~351909/

2.jpg

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    What are you going to be doing in them? I got through loads of shoes and then went and had some fitted properly and it's made such a difference to my running I'd really recommend it.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    oh and I have a Polar FT7 (HRM) and they are awesome. So worth the money. The FT4 looks great.
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    What are you going to be doing in them? I got through loads of shoes and then went and had some fitted properly and it's made such a difference to my running I'd really recommend it.

I will mostly use them for outdoor walking with my dogs and running errands around town. I usually have two pairs of tennis shoes... One pair for working out and one for just everyday stuff. Right now, I just have the one pair because I had to retire my "old" pair. They were starting to get stanky. lol

Just an everyday shoe.. I don't run outside. LOL I do all my running on the treadmill. ( I live in a very small town and people are very nosy... I can't run outside without someone stopping me and trying to talk. Or perverted rednecks driving by and yelling obscene things. So, I stick to the treadmill. )
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    oh and I have a Polar FT7 (HRM) and they are awesome. So worth the money. The FT4 looks great.

I looked at the FT7 as well. But I think for the price, I just might go with the FT4 for my first HRM... I tried a cheap one from Walamr and that was a major bust. haha So this will be my first.