New to discussion

Options
Not new to MyFitnessPal, but definitely new to the community aspect of it.

I started using myfitnesspal around 50 days ago and am down 32 pounds. I joined with a couple buddies but they aren't on here nearly as much as I am.. Just looking to say hello and maybe make a few friends who are on similar journeys..

I have 4 kids and I do all of the cooking here at home, so making healthy food hasn't been an issue, but after 50 days its becoming a little bit of a grind, looking for new ideas maybe or just motivation to keep on the straight and narrow :)

I got a fitbit at the same time as getting MFP and have gone from a desk jockey to averaging now around 19 thousand steps a day.

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• C_Coppage
    C_Coppage Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need healthy food ideas as well, FR coming!
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit, havent made it to 19,000 a day yet but I try for 15,000. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Welcome to the forums! Congrats on that weightloss, that's awesome news.

Regarding meals check out the Search feature on the forums and you'll see loads of Crockpot ideas, chicken ideas and so many other threads with meal suggestions. Whether you're looking for creative low cost ones or simply a new way to use Quinoa. I guarantee you'll find it here. :)

Hearts <3
  • bhokanson2015
    bhokanson2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests! :)

And thank you for the suggestion Hearts, I will make sure to check it out.