Big weight loss goal

Options
My name is Kristin and I have decided to lose weight and get healthy for my family. Although I am obese..at 330 lbs.. I actually do not have any health problems besides being large. But at age 26 I know it won't be long before my body starts shutting down. I am hoping to lose 160 lbs. I weighed 180 lbs 6 years ago and thought I was fat but now realize that was a good healthy weight for me at 5'9". I know it's going to be a long hard journey but I am willing to put forth 100% to get this weight off. I have been at it a week and though I haven't weighed myself I can feel a difference just from cutting soda and eating non processed foods. I hope I can keep this up and make it to my goal.

Replies

• KarleeAnne92
    Options
    You go girl! Keep it up and never give up! Even if you cheat or have a bad day just keep going :)
  • KristinPruitt
    KristinPruitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • karen_coronado97
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Cookiejo2270
    Cookiejo2270 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! You'll do great! :)
  • lzepeda89
    lzepeda89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey we have a lot in common! I'm also 26 and my starting weight in January was 300 pounds so far I have lost 19 pounds since starting Zumba and sticking to calorie counting on MFP on February 9th. My goal weight for right now is 180.

You can totally rock this!!
  • stevedawson2007
    stevedawson2007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling your going to do real well :)
  • KristinPruitt
    KristinPruitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!