Thoughts on C4...

Options
pco2
pco2 Posts: 62 Member
I really like this stuff... I feel like it works great. Little nervous about side effects...

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Take it if you like it, don't take it if you don't? What side effects are you even talking about?
  • pco2
    Options
    That's good to know...
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    To much boooooom!!
  • pco2
    Options
    I like the boom
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I personally find it a bit chewy and tasteless and you have to chew carefully....
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I looked at the nutritional label. Its basically Red Bull.

You can get as much benefit from mainlining a triple espresso.
  • pco2
    Options
    Hmmm never felt that warm tingle from drinking a redbull
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    It's all the same ****....
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    pco2 wrote: »
    Hmmm never felt that warm tingle from drinking a redbull

That's just beta alanine. No biggie.
  • mjudd1990
    mjudd1990 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Nothing in there is gonna hurt you if you take it in moderation. Biggest problem would be anxiety or sleeplessness from the caffeine, as most preworkouts have on the order of 200-400mg of caffeine per serving. Might get the beta alanine tingles too but those are harmless. Start out with 0.5-1 scoop at first and see how it affects you.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i take it right now. i will for 4 to 6 weeks...then i will switch to another pre. my body gets used to it so i rotate through 3 or 4 brands.
  • roeyrolex
    roeyrolex Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Low dosage of creatine, low beta alanine, synephrine tolerance skyrockets almost immediately. It's delicious but you're basically paying for fancy caffeinated Kool-aid. Make your own preworkout with bulk ingredients at websites like nutrivitashop. There's one online store that helps you make a preworkout, I forgot the name of it but I remember Omar Isuf promoting it pretty often.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    C4 the bomb material?
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's funny; I posted a picture of my C4 earlier today. I love the stuff! One of my workers let me try some of his and I've been using it ever since. It makes me a lil tingly sometimes (I'm guessing that's not a "good" thing), but it gets me pumped before my workout. I only use it maybe once or twice a week, when I really need it.