100+lbs to lose and I will succeed!! let's be friends and motivate each other :)

Options
2»

Replies

• fitzndizzyspells1980
    fitzndizzyspells1980 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 43 but still need to drop more, anyone feel free to add me!
  • workman72
    Options
    kmtzts wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Kimberly. I'm 25 years old and mother to an amazing little boy Zayne. I've been overweight just about my whole life. I've tried throughout my life to lose weight and have been unsuccessful. Sunday night I weighed in at 293lbs. I'm 5'6 tall. I'm determined this time to lose weight and gain a new healthier lifestyle and outlook.! Let's be friends and keep each other motivated. :) add me!

• Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! Feel free to add me!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I went from about 310 to currently 140. I'm 5'6.5". I did the bulk of that loss between August 2013 and January 2014. I wouldn't normally advocate such a heavy deficit and quick loss, but my goal was to donate a kidney as quickly as possible so my dad would have to spend less time on dialysis.
  • workman72
    Options
    Hello. Im monica. My goal is also to lose 100 pounds. Im 5"0" and weighed 248 when I started 10days ago. But now weigh 238.5. Its a great start. But its hard staying motovated
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I'm down 38 (after gaining some back during my winter hibernation), and I have about 120 to go. Back on track again and thrilled to see the number on the scale going down again. Feel free to add me.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome . I have lost 146 lbs with 104 to go. I understand the struggle when you have a lot to lose. Just keep moving forward and trying to make each day the best you can. You can do this. Anyone can feel free to add me I will be here for the long haul!
  • katlayman12
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katlin, and I'll be 21 in 3 weeks and have 120 pounds to lose. I've been trying to plan ahead for meals, make it to the gym, log in my food calories. I'm not big into checking the scale, because that's when I feel like I might lose hope or motivation. So instead, I just bust my butt and wake up feeling happier, and feel better in my clothing.