Almost 40 lbs (pics)

Options

Replies

• Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Edit your post. Put this-> [ img ] in front of the link, and this=> [ / img ] behind the link. REMOVE THE SPACES.

Hope this helps.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    6440_116662098120_730808120_2095343_4699329_n.jpg
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    IMG
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    :smile: Great job!
  • Primm
    Primm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Try this:

th_Party.jpg
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who could get the pictures to work. Don't know why I can't get the links to work. If anyone can show me how I would be greatly appreciative.
  • Primm
    Primm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I put lower case letters in. Some of the previous posts had capitals. Some message boards seem to be pedantic about this. Others don't mind.

ETA: Or it could have been because you didn't put brackets around the closing tags : [ / img ] without the spaces.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    when i copy the links, it's too small to see but great job on losing 40 #!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    IMG
    the picture has to be in the middle of the tags, bracket "img" bracket. All has to be lower case. I'm going to take the link above and write it, with spaces, then I'll do the same and take out the spaces.

[ img ]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g394/kittybitz79/th_Party.jpg[ /img ]

th_Party.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!