Need some friends to keep me accountable

Options
I'm a minister's wife, we homeschool our children... Okay - stop right there..... erase the photograph of the long denim skirt - wearing, children lined up in a row, Dugger style family you have in your head 'cause that's not me!

I am not your typical "preacher's wife" homeschooler momma. Some days, we do school in our pajamas, some days we skip school. Some days, I want to knock somebody's head off, just like the rest of you do. So, that being said, realize I'm not perfect! Now.... proceed.....

I'm fat. I hate being fat. I have family members nearing the 300 pound mark and I see myself going there if I don't do something about it. I lost all this extra weight 2 years ago - was 1 pound from my goal. Then gained it all back. ugh..... I need some help! Looking for friends sharing some common issues.... or completely different ones.

Replies

• chickabelle
    chickabelle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I understand the struggle of loosing and gain weight back again. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can all use mmotivation. :)
  • anotherrachel
    anotherrachel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm an unemployed teacher and quickly gaining back everything I lost when I was chasing the small people all day.
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have a open diary and am trying to learn to eat for health. I don't have a lot of weight to lose just need to get in shape and lose flab. I do like friends to have open diaries so we can share tips and ideas.
  • pamcakes0804
    pamcakes0804 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The journey is better w more friends. I need to lose about 35# it is so difficult and this is a lifelong struggle.