grr at food!

Options
Why did the bag of Popcornopoli's cinnamon toast popcorn have to look at me and say "eat me!" and I sure as heck did...Why do I have such a bad relationship with food instead of being able to control things?

grrr to life sometimes

Replies

• cathys01
    cathys01 Posts: 221
    Options
    Wow, if we knew the answer to that one, none of us would be here, would we??? That is the trick question, how do we solve our relationships with food? In the meantime, though, how much weight have you lost? Maybe you should concentrate on that and remember the good you have accomplished and remember that and that will get you back on track and you will be right back at it again in no time.
  • sandrichelle
    Options
    I am in the very same boat...I try...I repeat...I try to make myself put one portion in a bowl and eat just that much as opposed to what I really want to do which is grab that bag of kettle cooked bbq chips, flop my butt down on the couch and just feast. Baby steps :)
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Since I started on here I've lost 5lbs, but from the course of almost a year and a half I've lost 30lbs. I know I need to focus more on the positive and less on beating myself up