Give the person above you their own reality tv show!!!

Options
blueyellowhorse
blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
What would the person above you's reality tv show be called and what would it be about?

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    GhostHunters (no face, gray apparition profile picture).
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    GhostHunters (no face, gray apparition profile picture).
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

I <3 you

I feel like your reality show would be about a badass chick who bounty hunts people who try to find a Sasquatch. I'm not sure who is paying the bounties, but it would be awesome. You hunting the people who hunt the Sasquatches.

You could call it Bounty Bigfoot.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Selfie Rehab: Danielie goes to selfie rehab after realizing she has a selfie addiction that has taken control of her life.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The Devil of Jersey Shore

(About a Devil who trolls for Worshipers on the beaches of Jersey!) :tongue:

Here are some for you!
    111021024640-jersey-shore-season-4-finale-story-top.jpg
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Selfie Rehab: Danielie goes to selfie rehab after realizing she has a selfie addiction that has taken control of her life.

Lol. I'm looking forward to the episode where I make my own pinhole camera so that I can get my fix while in rehab. :p

Fantastic, your reality show would be about one woman's quest to uncover the identity of the stalker who keeps sending her stuffed animals wearing pearl earrings. It'd be called Unstuffing the Truth.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    "Danielle's search for true love." Danielle's journey of finding a husband, and of course finding a couple crazies in the process. ;)
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    So did Danielle find true love?
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    So did Danielle find true love?
    Spoilers! Lol

Blue Balls Ranch - a reality show about a ranch whose name is misread by a bunch of really disappointed men. (Note: I misread your name the first time I saw it ;) )
  • emilyjean1991
    Options
    Dani's World -comedic reality TV show following her around and filming her every move
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    "Hotness x 24". Follow Emily Jean, as she shows us her strong lifts and her quest to the 2016 Body Building Championship.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    "Cat's eye-view" The first reality tv show about a cat, revolving around her everyday life.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    "Bovine love"how this beautiful female falls in love with twin blue and white horses.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    madmags wrote: »
    "Bovine love"how this beautiful female falls in love with twin blue and white horses.
    That should be blue and yellow horses, but you get it
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Mad Mags Rag Tags: A bunch of tricksters living together in a house with the main man, Mad Mags himself. The goal of the reality show is to see who can perform the most maddening tricks to random people on the street, with the common goal of not being arrested.
  • JeopardyRight
    JeopardyRight Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fluffy Sandwich's Food Truck Adventures: A reality telivision show about one woman with a bright yellow foid truck traveling America and winning over the hearts of everyone she encounters with her smile, food and personality.
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    "Jessie's Jeopardy" A young woman's journey to achieving her goals of being on and winning Jeopardy.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    Options
    Confetti Colorz: a show about a guerrilla artist who expresses herself by sneaking into other people's homes/properties and coloring their animals with various dyes/other accoutrements. :p
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    "Danielle's search to find him" Danielle's husband was kidnapped and when police are no help, she goes on the journey to save him, along with her trusty pitbull Peaches (don't let the name fool you), her super friend zoned friend named Adam, an older lady they meet in the forest, and an AK 47.
  • iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Seductress....the real life chronicles of a manizer
  • blueyellowhorse
    Options
    "Iamamodel" A young woman's secret journey to become a supermodel, while balancing being a SAHM with 3 young kids and trying to hide her dream from her curious, nosy family.