Query

Options
Im going to an exercise class at 7.30 tonight. Dinner is a piece of cod in breadcrumbs with salan and amini petit oain baguette (part cooked ones you can buy)

Should I eat this when I get home from work at 5.30, or leave it til after my exercise class, which will prob be around 8.45pm!!?

Confused!!!x

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I would eat it around 5:30 unless you usually have strong urges to eat after you workout. I don't ever feel hungry after a workout.
  • aleyten
    aleyten Posts: 6
    Options
    If you don't eat something, you'll feel weaker & get less of a workout. But, I don't like eating right before my workout because it makes me feel sick. So, really, if you have enough time to let your food settle, I'd eat prior to the workout. Just my thought on that! :D
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I would eat before the workout. You should have a little snack when you get home, lean protein will help your body recover. Cheese, greek yogurt, leftover cod, hard-boiled egg, something like that.
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :-) think i'll eat my dinner at around hafl 5, then maybe get some protien after the class :-) xx