Hi, Tretavian Help Settings Logout Follow Us: Tretavian's Profile

View all of Tretavian's photos (1) Tretavian
35 years old
Female
Woodford, VA
"Just the begining..."
Edit Profile Edit Photos

About Me
Ever since I can remember I have been overweight. Well ever since I had children that is. So I have been overweight for almost 1/2 my life! That is a long time! I am so ready to do something about it.

I went straight from being a teenager who was self-conscious about their body; to an adult who is still self-conscious about my body! I have never really been able to enjoy myself or my body and just want that opportunity.

I want to be healthy for my children and have the energy to keep up with them as they enter young adulthood.

I just need the motivation and the determination to stick to this. I have tried so many times before and with success have lost weight but have fallen back into the same old routine and it came right back with a vengence!

I just hope I get the support and encouragement I need from everyone around me. Because I already know I am going to need it.

So here goes…. wish me luck

Replies

• GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    Good luck!!!!, we all need it
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. Word of advice; take your measurements because the scales dont always move.
  • dolls106
    dolls106 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You will do great. I believe that half the battle is wanting to change. It is also helpful to invite your friends onto the site to view and comment on your status updates. I find that support from friends is a great motivator. Good luck to you!
  • Tretavian
    Tretavian Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement! :smile: