Big puffy clouds

Losing weight!
    Fitting into smaller clothes
    Running longer than I expected

The list goes on and on...
  • ncwmark
    ncwmark Posts: 40
    Options
    Watching my son put his sense of humor on display.
    Watching my daughter idolize her big brother.
    Having kids who want to snuggle with Daddy before they go to their own beds.
    Getting my daughter up early so she can go through the waking up process in my arms.
    Watching my son beam with pride when he comes up with a new "move" to show me on the trampoline.
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    My Kittens <3
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed on my husbands chest watching a movie or TV. It feels so great.
  • bassman2019
    bassman2019 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Playing with my kids, seeing their smiles and hearing them laugh
    Fishing trips with the guys, just relaxing on the boat throwing back a few cold ones, telling stories of the good ole days
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    *Sunshine

*Getting a letter or email from friends that I miss (one doesn't speak to me anymore and I don't know why and I miss him terribly)

*Seeing the number on the scales go down

*Going horse riding, I miss my horses

*Getting dressed up and being able to wear heels (short BF)

*Being outside in the country side

*Feeling loved and encouraged

*The beach
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Flying a kite on the beach with my grandson.

I have flown a kite during a tornado. I was thinking "This is the end, might as well go out doing something fun."
  • PhatVeeDub
    PhatVeeDub Posts: 4
    Options
    Nothing makes me feel better than hiking a mountain. The peace and quiet along with the fresh air and views makes for a fantastic sense of accomplishment. Getting to the top, is the icing on the cake.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Someone else said one that I forgot, but I need to put it on here too:

Tulip season!!!

My mom had them planted in front of our house, and every spring we would cut some and put them all over the house. So pretty! After she passed away, I got a tattoo of a yellow tulip on my shoulder blade; my younger (badass) sister just got a black and white one on her RIBS (ouch!), and we miss our mom every day.

So yes, tulip season makes me really happy. There's a house on a corner lot that I pass on my way to/from the gym, and earlier this spring, the whole yard was filled with gorgeous tulips, and I would slow down to walk really slow past it every day. =)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    My sons giggling
    The cat on my lap
    Driving with the sun roof open and the stereo up loud
    The smell of freshly baked cornbread
  • FitFrenchGirl
    FitFrenchGirl Posts: 177
    Options
    - Music is big for me!! My favorite happy song is Pocket full of sunshine <3
    - The Sun
    - FLOWERS OMG I HAVE A OVER THE TOP OBSESSION WITH FLOWERS.....if you would like to send me some :) I would be happy to receive them! lol
    - seeing his messages lol
    - My mom :) i love her

AND THE VERY NUMBER 1 IS DANCING I CAN JUST DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY IN MY UNDIE'S AND A SHIRT AND BE THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! PUT ON SOME LADY GAGA OHHH YEAH!