New and looking for friends!!!

Options
hello, i have been using my fitness pal for a few days now after finding the app on m phone, i used to be a size 12, but have ballonned to a 20 after having my children!!! i now want to have baby number 3 but want to loose some of the weight first, so really looking for some people to chat to / share tips.recepies with as i am struggling with what to eat!!!!
:laugh:

Replies

• Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm fairly new too and looking to get back to my former glory after gaining. Feel free to add me if you like- I post a fair amount of recipes.
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new too and happy to be friends! Hopefully we'll be able to help motivate each other :) Good Luck!!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I have been here since April. Please feel free to add me too. Or I will send you an invite :)
  • whitacre76
    whitacre76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me too if you like :) I'm fairly new as well and love this site :)
  • mummykellyto2
    Options
    thanks everyone - nice to know you are all so supportive!!!!
  • outburstjessi
    Options
    I am also new and looking for some buddies for this journey. Please feel free to add me as well!
  • paschtat85
    paschtat85 Posts: 45
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! Feel free to add me.

I joined April 1st and love MFP....there have been days I didn't stick to it 100%...but I log everything and keep going and love the support from my friends here. You have taken the first major step and we will be with you along the way!