P90X -Round One beginners 2

Options
amfaery
amfaery Posts: 267 Member
Hey the topic was locked start a new thread?

I have shoulder, arms and abs today! 3.5 weeks to go

Replies

• AJDistel
    AJDistel Posts: 93
    Options
    Just did it this morning... what a great workout!
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 - will be the first day of back and biceps today. I did measurements on Monday and lost an inch off my chest and an inch off my waist but nothing off my enormous problem area, hips. I'm already a pear so it always sucks shrinking my chest more but that is always the way - top to bottom right? Ahh well. I know that I could eat cleaner. I lost nearly 3 lbs in the first phase and today I weighed am am down a full 1.2 lbs which means I'm down 4 lbs since starting. I'm not extremely impressed with my results (at all) but I do feel slimmer and much fitter and man can I jump higher! So for now I'm gonna just keep truckin.
  • klbh
    klbh Posts: 1
    Options
    P90X is awesome, my husband and I completed it several months ago (now doing Insanity). I had gained 30 pounds or so with my last pregnancy, and now back to pre-pregancy weight. You may not see a huge budge in the scale the first month, BUT you will see inches and your clothes will fit differently. hang in there because the following week the pounds will start to melt away. I wish I had realized it initially to eliminate the frustrations I was having, being obsessed with the scale and all. We didn't do the eating plan initially but started after the first month and what a difference it made! I now find myself craving protein bars instead of candy.

Good Luck, stay with it and don't forget to bring it! lol
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 13 for me with Kenpo X :)
  • amfaery
    Options
    Week 5 day 3 - will be the first day of back and biceps today. I did measurements on Monday and lost an inch off my chest and an inch off my waist but nothing off my enormous problem area, hips. I'm already a pear so it always sucks shrinking my chest more but that is always the way - top to bottom right? Ahh well. I know that I could eat cleaner. I lost nearly 3 lbs in the first phase and today I weighed am am down a full 1.2 lbs which means I'm down 4 lbs since starting. I'm not extremely impressed with my results (at all) but I do feel slimmer and much fitter and man can I jump higher! So for now I'm gonna just keep truckin.

I am slow to lose in my hips too, you seem like you are doing well, my scale did not move at all I have 3.5 weeks to go and I lost a total of 9 overall inches keep going, inches count more increase your weights maybe on leg day I did that last week and my butt is so sore!!!!
  • alonnadodd
    Options
    Thanks for the tips re: increasing weights on leg day - I probably do need to do that anyway!
    Yoga day today and although I looked forward to it I was glad when it was over as well!
  • alonnadodd
    Options
    Hmm do you guys think there is another thread of this started? We aren't getting as many posts as we usually do!
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    Just found the new thread myself! Today is my day off work, so I have been burning calories like crazy! Heavy duty spring cleaning, kenpo x, some pilates workout I found on exercisetv.tv... (2-10 minutes routines, one for legs and the other for abs--- my problems areas) and I still have hours to go before bed... wonder if throwing in kenpo cardio from p90x+ would be overdoing it? Tomorrow is my rest day...
  • amfaery
    Options
    :smile: I could'nt find another thread let me know if anyone does, where did everyone go

I have legs and back this morning and AB ripper of course.

my boss is taking us out for a clebration at a mexican resturanct tonight I do not want to blow it any menu ideas? I already logged I will have 1 margarita then switch to water. I have Insaity for 60 minutes scheduled for tommorrow I need to remind myslef Only have 1 drink!
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The original thread reached maxed reply and automatically rolled over to this thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/242461-p90x-round-1-beginners

If you look at your post on the last page of the original thread ... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/210412-p90x-round-1-beginners?page=20 ... you will see this at the bottom of your post.

< continued at this topic >
    < last part of this topic is here >

"topic" is a link you can clink that brings you to the rolled thread.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Entering the 3rd phase. I can't wait to finish and start all over again. The difference between Day 1 and Day 60 pics are phenomenal. I want to see Day 90 pics. Absolutely love this program.
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    Last day of week 3, recovery week coming up... I alway have a much harder time staying on track with recovery weeks... I just like the weight lifting so much, it is hard taking a week off without slacking... Here is hoping I can stay dedicated this week and get my workouts in!