I need Motivation!

Options
i have lost 30-35 pounds and I have kept it off for almost 2 years.. I need to lose more.. And I just get to lazy. I need the Big Motivation to get the rest of the wieght off.. I get commited for awhile then I lose it.. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Ireneekpechue
    Options
    Hello my name is Irene and tbh u have done much more than I have u should be proud of ur self and if u want to keep going just tiring of all the hard work that will be lost if u give up now
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a few things that motivate me and they are typically vain. Usually it's a vacation to look forward to and wanting to feel good/look good in my bathing suit. Sometimes it's a dress in my closet that I really want to wear but can't fit into. Sometimes it's seeing myself naked and wanting to feel good naked for myself and SO! Sometimes it's seeing old pictures of myself and NEVER wanting to look or feel that way again! But I read an article that people who lose weight for appearance/vanity reasons are less likely to stay motivated than people who do it for HEALTH reasons. When I changed my diet and added exercise I lowered my cholesterol by 50%!!! This year my motivation is my yearly physical in a couple months and knowing that when I step on the scale I won't be in the Obese or Overweight range anymore...and feeling proud to discuss my success with my doctor! When I saw her last time she confirmed that I was full of excuses and it was a wake up call. You've got to find what makes yourself tick. No one can motivate you but YOU darling! <3
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If you need help to lose or need motivation i can be helpful.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You lost 35 pounds, awesome job! Look at your before pictures.
  • angel3456
    angel3456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ty