Looking for some friends :)

Options
hey everyone!

Just wanted some friends to go on this tracking and healthy journey together. My name is Yadi, I'm 30 and from south Florida. During my weight loss journey I have lost over 50 pounds- started at 220 and now at 155 but my goal is 135 :) soooo close op3wpsnd3v29.jpg

Replies

• yadira0330
    Options
    One of my quick before and after pics but I have to make a collage later.

wuyihjpuug23.jpg
    enn72831zfr7.jpg
  • niko1302
    niko1302 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow, just from that your a motivation! You have lost alot :) one day ill get there..
  • yadira0330
    Options
    Thank you:) . It's a long and worth it process, I look back and don't recognize myself. And you go this!
  • niko1302
    Options
    Was there like a certain diet you went on?
  • niko1302
    Options
    By the way, i think the wait loss has really bought out your youth self. Dont look 30 at all :o
  • yadira0330
    Options
    That makes me happy! Haha :) and I just started going to the gym and eating better, did weight watchers for a while too, then started weight training most recently.
  • niko1302
    Options
    Aw thats maad! Well my training and eating was top notch till i lost it and started gaining.. not good at all. But just as they, new beginning, new friends and new goals equals greater successes lol
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow great job on the weight loss!! Beautiful pup as well!!
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yeah Niko, I'm in the same boat...was doing great lost some weight, then feel off the wagon and gained most of it back. But i"m back it again!! Hoping to be able to stick to it with more discipline this time.
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Feel free to add me! I am also looking for some
    Friends and motivation. :)
  • henrythedentist
    henrythedentist Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking good ! G'day and well done from Australia
  • MadMc28
    MadMc28 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome girl!!! So inspiring!! Feel free to add me
  • craig_meyers
    craig_meyers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look a lot happier and hardly look 25. Your dog is a little close to the camera lol. Don't worry mine does the samelol 6txv11g19795.jpg
  • yadira0330
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's very nice to meet you all, really like the community here!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile, see if we'd be a good fit. Getting back on track while dealing with a back injury. Walking and hiking is about all I'm able to do right now, but I'm doing it. I'd be happy to have new friends. ~Joyce
  • Bekzie82
    Bekzie82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you! You look amazing!
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Congratulations on your progress.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Keep it up.