I have questions! Do you have answers?

Options
Okay I so have lots of questions that I need answers from other nonprofessionals please

Replies

• baileyponcia
    Options
    If you drink water for a week straight, does it help weight loss ?
  • leenk7991
    leenk7991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What's your question though?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    What are your questions? We have some very knowledgeable members here. Someone might be able to answer them.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You should drink water every day. And eat food. Eating at a calorie deficit helps weight loss.
  • leenk7991
    leenk7991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

What I know is you should drink a good amount of water everyday, not sure if it affects your weight, but it's good to stay hydrated.
  • baileyponcia
    Options
    Should I be working out everyday?
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options

If you want to. Some people work out so they have some extra calories to eat. I exercise because I like to and it makes me feel good. Some people do not exercise at all and still lose weight.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Weight loss comes from a caloric deficit. Exercise helps that deficit, but is mainly for your health. Yes you should drink water everyday. No it does not help you lose weight, although....if you're replacing say soda, with water, you would definitely notice you dropped weight, as again, less calories.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking water every week for decades; I think weight loss will depend more on having a caloric deficit. If drinking water makes it easier for you to have a deficit, it can help.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Do you mean drink water in conjunction with eating at a deficit or do you mean only drinking water for a week straight?

In conjunction with eating at a deficit, it definitely helps, at least it has for me. I cannot speak to the other one because I would never go on a water only diet. Not even for a day.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    No. It's important to have rest days so that your body can heal/repair itself.

That being said, exercise for cardiovascular health. Ear at a calorie deficit for weight loss.