Looking for motivated friends!!

Options
Hi! I am new to My Fitness Pal and I am looking for some more motivated friends! Some days are tough when mini eggs surround you!

Replies

• amylouisewilson10
    amylouisewilson10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, im also in the same boat. Finally deciding to loose some weight after it has been bothering me for a while that im heavier than i used to be.
    Always start out so motivated but after a couple of weeks in i tend to slip and fall back into bad habits with. Really hoping to stick with it this time for once and for all
  • boodapug77
    boodapug77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. I really need to lose this winter weight! I need to track my food because I always go back for seconds... I need to get back to where I used to be 135 pounds( ultimate goal) hard being a stay at home mom ... Tend to snack too much:/
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    out of sight, out of mind
    hard to say no to food sometimes, but physically getting away from tempting foods that i don't need helps me (usually around bed time when i've nicely reached my macros and calories, and then a wild lindt chocolate ball appears...lord have mercy)
  • janeybees
    janeybees Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me to
  • lesleyann2711
    lesleyann2711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit annoyed as I have lost over two stone in 6 months through clean eating and good exercise yet just been told by a neighbour I'm too thin!! Hardly thin at 68k and 5'3".. Still only at the very top end of healthy body fat! Made to feel stupid and as if I need to justify my fat loss! Even though my family are predisposed to late onset diabetes! Ok rant over!
  • tuxedokoenma
    tuxedokoenma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking to add more people on here. It's really motivating when I see other people getting fit or exercising and eating well! Mainly my anxiety is making me want to exercise more so hopefully it'll help out a lot!
  • Erinleigh13
    Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    same boat here! need some motivating buddies! feel free to add me.
  • melissaVes18
    Options
    I lost a bunch of weight over a year ago and I gained some back looking to get back on track as well. I don't know how to add to motivate so feel free to add me and I'm sure I'll figure out how to do the same!
  • kanka2
    kanka2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My problem is staying motivated on those stressful or *kitten* days. How do you do it?
  • cnoonannurse
    cnoonannurse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I, too am looking for some friends for accountability! Add me:)
  • hallmark578
    hallmark578 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Totally in the same boat need a motivation group lets do this !
  • Chbili
    Chbili Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me!
  • slamirault
    slamirault Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivated friends as well!
  • allisonbentleyfr
    allisonbentleyfr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Look for motivation friends as well. Feel free to add me!
  • PrettyHalloweenUnicorn
    Options
    Me too- I'm going to lose 55 lbs and get to the weight I was years ago. I'm super motivated. More into counting calories and fat then working out but reintroducing exercise into my life. Anyone else?
  • KatieLeigh72
    KatieLeigh72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started my journey 2.5 mos ago with eating healthy and exercising 3 times a week. I'm down 29.4 lbs so far. Always looking for friends and motivators!! Add me if you'd like!
  • zinner2009
    zinner2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Kateleigh you are an inspiration. Hope you have a good week.
  • Danna6677
    Danna6677 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking for help with some motivation. Doing I by myself is not working and it is very easy to say I am to busy.
  • Cameronie
    Cameronie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yeah, add me. I'll totally help you out with the motivation. I'll hit that Like button on all y'all news feed updates. It's the MFP way. :-P
  • treyswain3
    treyswain3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd also love some accountability from mfp friends! Anyone feel free to add me. My goal is to get to 225. I incorporate weight training 5 - 6 times a week. That's the easy part I love lifting. Eating healthy is my struggle :P