Been here a month - And not bothered to post to make friends

dagle
dagle Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, my name is Craig from Scarborough in the UK \o/

Been active on this website for a while now and just use it as a way to track my eating habits but everyone's been telling me it's the support that gets you through so I figured I'd introduce myself here to meet some new people on a weight loss quest like myself :) !

I'm a web designer in Scarborough and also a University student studying web design, so my sedentary lifestyle clearly hasn't been helping me (and the student lifestyle :) ).

I've been big ever since I was a teenager, and at my worst I was probably around 320lbs - currently sitting around 278lbs and I've lost 16lbs since I've been using this site so I guess it's working :D! I want to be at a decent shape for when I graduate which is a year from now :D !

Hopefully I meet alot of awesome people (which I'm sure you all are) and yeah - HI EVERYONE :D

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Hi Craig!

Good to see you're getting results already.....MFP is SO good for support. Keep at it! I'll be glad to add you as a friend :drinker:

Sue :smile: x
  • Hi Craig,welcome to mfp!!It is a great source of motivation support and advice and eve recipies!!I do find its the support and motivation that helps make this site so great and been able to track all your calories!!Feel free to add me as friend x good luck not that ya need it as you will do great!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Hi Craig, I've also been on MFP for a month and lost 10lbs within that month. I love this site and enjoy the boost and encouragement my friends give me. I live in the US. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Hi Craig,

Good to have another Craig onboard!

Craig
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    morning, well done on the loss so far :smile:
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Hi, welcome and a huge well done on your progress so far!
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 297 Member
    Hello mate,

Feel free to add me! Its good to hear of your success so far
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Good job, and feel free to add :)

Debbie
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Hi Craig! I've been on here too, logging all my calories and exercise, but not posting or making friends. I'm making an effort to do that now, so feel free to add me! And congrats on your success so far :)
  • JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Welcome to the site! Good luck with all your goeal. Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.