Baby Weight - Finding Time 4 Me, P90X & Half Marathon & Diet

Options
loved1
loved1 Posts: 206 Member
I'm a newbie to the site trying to lose my baby weight. Baby is almost 1 year. My weight dropped after birth, but over time with returning to work, little exercise & attention to diet it creeped upwards. Now, it's been almost a year so I HAVE to find a way to manage everything that comes with the addition of a little one, plus taking care of myself. I was a regular gym goer & I participated in a few 10 miles races & 1 half marathon pre-baby, but time is at a premium now.

I have a big birthday coming up & I want to be fit as a birthday resolution (I do them instead of New Year's resolutions). My workout plan is P90x, & run 2x week. I signed up for a half marathon in the fall so I have to keep some running in my schedule.

My diet plan is follow the P90x nutrition guide and make as much as I can in advance.

I need to lose 44 pounds to be at a healthy goal weight.

Replies

• TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love P90X! I do that, insanity, & run! However you may feel that day, just keep pressing play!! Make sure you keep in mind your nutritional goals. "abs are made in the kitchen." Its a difficult concept because you dont want to starve yourself, but you also dont want to take in too many calories. Keep it up though! You'll get there. It definitely helps if you log your workouts daily & log everything you eat. :)
  • strongdad62
    strongdad62 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    love p90x. it is a good shake up for the boring gym routine.
  • TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    haha, i agree that gyms are BORING. Every now and then I'll throw my bike or rollerblades into the mix.