Have you reached a plateua and want to vent???

Options
I know I know how you feel, for almost 3 weeks I have been at 210, I have changed my workout routine this week, and I am still eating healthy, but I have to say if I see 210 :angry: anywhere else I am going to flip out, it is quite frustrating. It's like I'm just stuck, but this is the time you have to really keep pushing. It's like all this hard work and nothing, this is where the real fight begans. How are you guys coping with it and how do you feel??

But we shall overcome!!!:smile:

Replies

• manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, sister. Frustrated as can be, but I am not giving up. Changing my workouts, cycling my calories, staying strong. That scale will budge.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    A month and half I've been flopping between 158-160. It's driving me nuts. I'm trying to keep with my workouts- changing it up a bit, I'm fluctuating my calories from day to day - trying to trick my body.

I've read many studies that if you change things up, it keeps your body guessing and will help the plateau not last as long.
    I mean, pretty soon my body will get out of this!?! I've still got 20 lbs I need to get rid of!
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    been flipping between 233lbs and 235lbs for four weeks now.....getting fed up!!

I have 45 more pounds to lose and dont have time for this nonsense LOL

Changed up my work out this week and having a cheat night tonight at dinner to stir things up a bit.

We shall see, good luck ladies!!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Oh I need to vent! LoL. I'm hoping I finally figured out a plan with changing up my workouts now that I've completed Insanity and I'm toying around with the idea of calorie cycling. I was dead on all week with my calories and then went super over on the weekend, and come up with a 1.8lb loss. I'm not holding my breath on that because I"m waiting to see if it sticks...but if it does, I'm going for calorie cycling at this point in the game since I've been about 157 for about a year (minus the holiday season where I gained 5lbs and then dropped it after the holidays past) Then it was right back to 157!!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    been flipping between 233lbs and 235lbs for four weeks now.....getting fed up!!

I have 45 more pounds to lose and dont have time for this nonsense LOL

Changed up my work out this week and having a cheat night tonight at dinner to stir things up a bit.

We shall see, good luck ladies!!!

I don't have time for it either, but it seems to have time for me. I feel like throwing the scale out the window.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck @ 179lbs for 6 wks and I work out like a mad woman. I have started to change up some of the things I eat. I also took a long hard look at my food diary and realize that I need to stay under my calories more often since I have a tendency to go over a few days a week :( Hopefully I'll start losing again soon because I still have a ways to go and I'm starting to get frustrated.