margraatch Posts: 48 Member
Hi Guys,

Would you be kind and generous to share your ideas of Meal Preparation. :)<3

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We eat the same foods during the week and prep 5 days (of most things) on the weekend. We bake loads of Kangaroo meatballs to freeze and use in lunch salads

Cook 10 serves of rice and Quinoa, portion out and freeze.

Hard boil eggs

Make a weeks worth of Chia pudding for breakfast, portion and freeze with berries

Portion out meat for dinners, chop and freeze vegetables.

Chop 4 days worth of lunch salad.

Portion out components for other meals, like cheese, oats, protein powders, sprouted grain bread, cereal, yoghurt.
  • IvanOcampo
    IvanOcampo Posts: 226 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

For amazing ideas, check this guy out:

Look him up on youtube (fit men cook)..
    he has the best recipes!
  • margraatch
    Options
    Here's mine to start...

I made them yesterday. But, as usual need more healthy ideas. Pls. share, share, share...

2jbpt8i.jpg
    p82va.jpg332v0qf.jpgmim9hd.jpgifcwfl.jpg
  • margraatch
    Options
    We eat the same foods during the week and prep 5 days (of most things) on the weekend. We bake loads of Kangaroo meatballs to freeze and use in lunch salads

Cook 10 serves of rice and Quinoa, portion out and freeze.

Hard boil eggs

Make a weeks worth of Chia pudding for breakfast, portion and freeze with berries

Portion out meat for dinners, chop and freeze vegetables.

Chop 4 days worth of lunch salad.

Portion out components for other meals, like cheese, oats, protein powders, sprouted grain bread, cereal, yoghurt.

Excellent! Thanks for sharing. If you want to post your Meal Prep. photos pls. do. I love to see them.
  • margraatch
    Options
    IvanOcampo wrote: »
    For amazing ideas, check this guy out:

Look him up on youtube (fit men cook)..
    he has the best recipes!

I will definitely check them out! Thanks for sharing.
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    When I get home from the grocery, I prep all the fruit and veg and put it in Tupperware containers in the fridge. Then it is ready to go raw for lunch or snack or to cook up for supper. We eat a lot more fruit and veg and nothing geos to waste. It is a real time saver. :)
  • margraatch
    Options
    When I get home from the grocery, I prep all the fruit and veg and put it in Tupperware containers in the fridge. Then it is ready to go raw for lunch or snack or to cook up for supper. We eat a lot more fruit and veg and nothing geos to waste. It is a real time saver. :)

I do the same thing. And I started using Mason Jars for storing, they're kinda cute even to bring to work hehe. Check out Youtube channel "Domestic Geek" she's fabulous.

Time consuming but well worth every single work and effort you put into it. Thanks for sharing and keep it coming post some photos too!