• trogula
    trogula Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi from Northern CA!

I'd love to connect with other vegans.

• trogula
    trogula Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was born In Southern CA now I live in Canada .
  • dsindu
    dsindu Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hello! I have been vegan/vegetarian for about 3 months. Love it but I also need support. I live in Texas, but lived in Cali for 10 years. I miss Cali :-(
  • missball
    missball Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been a vegetarian for many years but trying to seriously cut down on my dairy intake so glad to share any ideas...
  • AFINGLE1
    AFINGLE1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Vegan + no sugar 41 days ! Feel great!
  • vegansouled
    vegansouled Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    recently vegan. I just joined MFP- feel free to add me =]
  • colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and run a vegan blog (Willow & Thyme)- feel free to add me! :D
  • stormy919
    stormy919 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I was vegetarian for 10 years and have been vegan for about a year and a half now. I'd love to connect with more vegans on here. Feel free to add me! :)
  • smw07960
    smw07960 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi from new Jersey veg Diabetic my wife is converting conventional receipts to vegetarian
  • wv_wildflower
    wv_wildflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Add me! :)
  • catgocrazy
    catgocrazy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm vegetarian working on going vegan.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian but not planning on going vegan. You can add me anyways!
  • priyankarai2005
    priyankarai2005 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian. Any one on LCHF here. You can add me
  • Joji_Bean
    Joji_Bean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been vegetarian for almost 10 years now. Please feel free to add me everyone - I need more veggie inspiration on MFP. Thanks :)
  • Karen_M
    Karen_M Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Just started my fitness kick. I'm 56, single, 90% vegan and eat fish occasionally. Would love to connect with likeminded spirits :smile:
  • sbloxton
    sbloxton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan for the last seven years. Vegetarian two years before that. Just started to try and get back in shape. Glad to see some like minded people!
  • Jautry1
    Jautry1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I've been mostly vegetarian for 3 years. I'm trying to go vegan. I live a stressful lifestyle so the last thing that I want to be stressed out about is what I eat so I'm taking my time with the transition. I'd say, Like Alicia Silverstone says, I'm flirting with veganism :-P. I've learned a lot so far and I eat mostly vegan. I slip up sometimes though with cheese and eggs and I'll have the occasional sushi roll. (I get vegan sushi rolls usually but sometimes I give in to the New York crunch with all the works) but I think knowing other people who are vegan would really help to push me all the way to my goal and It might help me to stop giving in to those cravings
  • zdawson
    zdawson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been a vegan for about 3 years (I think). It was pretty gradual and pretty inconsistent for ages. Now, I'm a pro at it, for the most part
  • monetat5
    monetat5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm only new to using this app, but I have been vegan for 7 months now. Making the lifestyle change cured my depression and I don't ever see myself going back to eating meat. I would love to connect with you all and help spread the message of compassion and optimum health! :)
  • VeronaBose
    VeronaBose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!
    Fellow vegan, feel free to add.