Hello!

Options
Sso96
Sso96 Posts: 1 Member
My name is Sadie, I am 19 years old and weigh 215lbs. I come from a family that has a history of obesity and health issues and I would like to change the course by living a healthier lifestyle and would love some support to help me along. :)

Replies

• Rodri91
    Rodri91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Sadie i'm Ramon i know all about that fight and i personally feel i've come a long way. If you need some support i'm here :smiley: you can do it.
  • rpurdy73
    rpurdy73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello Sadie, it's time to break that family history and it's starts with u!! U can do it. I never thought I could do it myself and I have lost over 35 lbs now and feel great. Good luck!!
  • courtneycollins217
    courtneycollins217 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sadie! My name is Courtney and I'm 18. I'm 5'3 and 160 I don't feel healthy, and much like you my family has a long history of obesity and health issues. I don't consider myself to be obese at this stage, but I'm trying to stop it before it starts. If you need someone to talk to who is in the same predicament, just let me know! Good luck on your journey. It will take a lot of motivation, but you can do it!