tjluster Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm all in!
  • Julie95020
    Julie95020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tjluster wrote: »
    I'm all in!

Great tjluster, did you see how to join the group?
  • uptomischief96
    uptomischief96 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I definitely need some motivation! I have around 20 kilos to lose til my goal weight, over 3 years I had ballooned up to nearly 100kgs, from my start weight of only 63kgs. I definitely want to get back under 70kgs and feel good about my body again. Having really suffered from bad anxiety and depression it was sort of a vicious cycle I've been in, I'd eat comfort food to make myself feel better, but after eating so much junk, I put on weight and made myself feel worse..
  • bnwilder22
    Options
    I would love to be Apart of the group! Had my son in August of 2014 and wanting to start trying for our next baby here soon.. But first I have to lose weight. I am sitting at 194 right now down from 200. I have four goals.. My attainable goal which is 189. My medium goal which is 175 and my end goal which is 155. However. I have. A Dream goal And that is 145. All and any encouragement helps! Just remember to set attainable goals... Allow yourself a day to "cheat" once a week ( even if it is one meal) and remember that one bad day does not mean you have to quit. Each day is a new day!
  • gulatip
    gulatip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! Count me in!
  • Lauralou_getslean
    Lauralou_getslean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please!
  • cuteberries
    cuteberries Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I'm active every day on MFP :-)
  • janeherrmann
    janeherrmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about accountability this morning and decided that was missing from my weight loss plan. How does a group form and people be able to post?
  • Cindie84
    Cindie84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @janeherrmann
    If you search through "groups" Accountability Gals should pop up and you can join
  • Hannacortez241990
    Options
    I will be doing the Nutrisystem starting tomrrrow I will update
  • bodyasatemple
    bodyasatemple Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ooh.. Im totally with you darling. I would love to join! :)
  • wigginslps
    Options
    Just joining MFP and would love to be a part of an accountability group! Count me in!
  • Aviers83
    Aviers83 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm interested in joining! I need all the support and accountability I can get!
  • kgroce4
    kgroce4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love in on this wonderful accountability group!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I am interested any one using a fitbit