Can I just say...

that coming off a back injury and having to do PT and starting all over again is just frustrating. Blah!

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited April 2015
    Good luck with your PT. Hopefully you'll get better soon.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    good luck! the hard work will be worth it and you'll be glad you started over now instead of waiting until it feels impossible!
  • kittyzoso
    kittyzoso Posts: 10 Member
    Well when I regained the feeling back in my left leg I was excited. I tried to walk in high heels and that didn't work. Right now I'm happy I can walk with complete feeling in both legs and feet. I want to do a lot of things like jump rope and even skip, but I can't. I know this will take time, I just have to stop being impatient.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    kittyzoso wrote: »
    Well when I regained the feeling back in my left leg I was excited. I tried to walk in high heels and that didn't work. Right now I'm happy I can walk with complete feeling in both legs and feet. I want to do a lot of things like jump rope and even skip, but I can't. I know this will take time, I just have to stop being impatient.

I am sure you will be running before long. Back injuries are so hard to recover from. It seems to take forever. You'll get there, even if it takes an annoyingly long time.