Thank you
  • hellbettybrat
    hellbettybrat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the good advice :)
  • SuzanNYK
    SuzanNYK Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am struggling. My work leaves me no time for healthy living. It is really hard for me to make any changes.
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @SuzanNYK I totally understand!! I work 12-14 hour days with very little time on the weekend. You can do it!! Honestly, it just takes your commitment. Bring lunch to work! Wake walks when you can! Every little bit helps.
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you! I love your positive attitude, and I think it really shows through this thread, especially how kind your responses are to everyone (even the ones with different opinions..gasp!) Lol, keep being an inspiration to us all! Btw, I sent you a friend request, I would be honored if you accepted it.
  • garjun96
    garjun96 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!

One day I believe I will be the one saying this :)
  • Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Such excellent advice!! I agree with all of it, and have a wealth done a wealth of reading on nutrition that supports the concepts you outlined 100%. Thanks for outlining it in such a concise and easy to absorb format!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Generally agree. Think the cleanish eating is also clear, theres a difference between the argyment about direct weight loss and what food you eat= no connection and the other argument about it assisting you in being able to stick to your diet and nutrition. What you eat might have nothing to do with direct weight loss, but can assist with issues of satiety and nutrition. Dont have an issue with the way you phrased it.

Bit sure about working out when you are sick, it depends on what the sickness is and how you work out.
  • milocamolly
    milocamolly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for letting us know what has worked for you, I love hearing others stories. It's great inspiration for me.
  • happykelly209
    happykelly209 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    awesome and inspiring keep it up !
  • DrivenPrincess
    DrivenPrincess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION. I love the quote!!
    11411 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So well done. I would dearly love to have your drive