Getting back on it!

Options
I was doing this for about 2 weeks, and I had even lost 10lbs, when I had to go out of town for about a month. When I was gone, I didn't stick to my diet, and ended up gaining 4lbs back. :( Now I am back, and even though I have lost 2lbs since I have been back, I am having so much trouble staying within my limits, when before I was having a good time doing it, and it was easy!! I think I need some motivation, and maybe some dinner ideas?
Our favorite right now is grilled Pork Tenderloin, and I think my other half is getting tired of it since we have eaten it several times times this week alone...
I am also looking for friends on here. So I need, motivation, meal ideas, and friends. Any suggestions anyone?

Replies

• dborba80
    dborba80 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. For meal ideas I have found substituting ground turkey will cut out a lot of calories. Turkey tacos, turkey chili, turkey spaghetti. I like the website eathealthyamerica.com too. Good luck!
  • Serenity711
    Serenity711 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have been using turkey, but not really as a substitute. I made turkeyburger steaks (like hamburger steaks) and Turkey meatloaf, but I never thought to use it AS ground beef in everything!! Will definitely try this!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. For meal ideas I have found substituting ground turkey will cut out a lot of calories. Turkey tacos, turkey chili, turkey spaghetti. I like the website eathealthyamerica.com too. Good luck!

Mmmmm! I love turkey tacos! They are the best and are so easy to make! I do a low fat version of Ranch chicken that is soooo good. Feel free to add me!
  • Serenity711
    Serenity711 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I myself am not a fan of Ranch, but my sweetie (who is dieting with me) LOVES it! I might find that recipe for him, and something else for myself that night. Thanks! :)