Looking for motivated friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Loving MFP as I have lost 23 pounds in 2 and a half months. Went from being a gym rat that only lifted weights to getting a lot leaner and training for my first Ironman in October. I am so pumped and motivated to stay healthy in this manner. Add me as I love seeing people post their exercise for the day and I do the same.
  • mooniermindy
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could used so.e support and motivation!
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Also needing motivation! Looking to lose the last of my baby weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • sparkleooo
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Minkaky_
    Minkaky_ Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It's amazing how people with the same thoughts & goals can bring you so much happiness and motivation just by few words :) Feel free to add me!
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to connect , welcome all
  • PAYNEMAKER
    PAYNEMAKER Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , highly motivated and active
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Best thing you can do to start is get rid of all junk food and processed food and shop for fresh produce, lean meats, etc. i lost 115lbs in 8 months and got abs. 90% of reaching your goal is what you eat 10% is exercise. Need any help inbox me I don't mind.
  • jla2983
    jla2983 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need support and motivation as well!!
  • julies222
    julies222 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too. Feel free to add me. I have to lose the dreaded last 10 lbs. I've amped up my workouts to every day and am tracking my calorie intake.
  • happymamma52
    happymamma52 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please!#
  • lindabodily820
    lindabodily820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I am getting so frustrated. Been doing mfp since January have lost 14 lbs but nothing has moved on the scale in weeks. Exercising anywhere from 4-5 times a week with some days going over am and pm to the gym. Counting calories and sticking to my limit of eating most days. Once in awhile I am over the limit given but never use all the calories burned. How do you break that stand still ?
  • juliaruliasNY
    juliaruliasNY Posts: 263 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Howdy - I'm also looking to lose 5-10 lbs as well and can always use more friends to motivate and share tips with so feel free to add me :)
  • OhioGuy37
    OhioGuy37 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm open to all connects, also have a Fitbit and building a nice group there as well.
  • MOMfit4life
    MOMfit4life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! So glad found this thread! I'm new and very motivated! Please add me, y'all... I'm not MFP savy, don't know how to add anyone
  • hammond_gets_fit
    Options
    Looking for motivation and to send motivational support as well! Add me, friends! :smile:
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm always open for new friends :)
  • tracensteve
    tracensteve Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends too!