One fat momma!

Hey y'all. My name is Kelly I am a mother of 2 boys. I am at least 100 lbs over weight and would like more friends to motivate and inspire me to not be such a chub. I love myself and my personality I just need a body to fit it. I'm funny and feisty but my chubby thighs and flabby belly don't scream fun. I want to chase my boys with ease to stop the overflowing toilets and the bug eating. If you want to be friends and motivate me feel free! Even better if you live close and want to work out! ;-)

Replies

• kel3208
    kel3208 Posts: 6 Member
    The more friends the better! I live in Illinois near St. Louis. :-)
  • I am in the same boat. I have two little girls and I am 100 pounds over weight. I try to keep up with my little ones and its hard, I am trying to eat better and I am now working out at a gym and just walking in my spare time. Good luck and if you need someone I am here
  • kel3208
    Thank you! You can add me so we can stay in touch. I am very motivated right now and hope to stay that way. I am making little changes and celebrating the victories! I love this program and know I can do it.
  • kel3208
    Oh awesome Jamsify, Where are you in Illinois. I had 2 kids in 2 years and I know that makes it harder to lose weight, but I know I can do it!
  • kel3208
    I know my mother did the same, lose weight, get pregnant. I really need support so the more friends the merrier!