Hello

Options
My name is Patricia and I am from Jackson MS. New to this program, but not new to trying to lose a few pounds. I have been at this awhile with very little success. I am hoping this will be the last stop in making my weight goal a reality, very one wish me luck and I wish you guys the best in reaching your goal. :smile:

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome Patricia!
    Great to have you on MFP (MyFitnessPal)!!!
    I really think you'll love it here!
    Most everyone here is more interested in helping each other lose vs. griping and whining, or nitpicking about every little thing like some of the sites I've seen - the people are generally just fantastic here!!!

if you need/want a friend for your support group - feel free to shoot me an add :)

Great that you are starting a new chapter in what I'm sure will be your successful journey to healthy!!!

PS: Woohoo Mississippi :) I have family near Starkville so great to see you for a variety of reasons LOL
    C.J.
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I have only been on here since May 2nd, but I really like it!

Melissa
  • aishasd
    aishasd Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Patrica...I am new as well....We can do this!!!!
  • youngpat
    youngpat Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you guys, I was starting to give up on this weight thing. I have been working out hard on my own and the scale was not moving. This is my last resort, I hope it pays off for me.
  • youngpat
    Options
    Thanks CJ
  • mapotts82
    mapotts82 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not "new" so much as I am trying to start AGAIN! I seem to always start with guns blazing, but then I hit a set-back, give up, and then find myself starting over all over again! I would really like to stop this cycle! I hoping it sticks this time! :-) Good luck to everyone!
  • youngpat
    Options
    Mapotts82 I am the same way, but this time we are going to make it happen. Getting the weight off, that will be our quote for the day........Good Luck..