Youtube recommendations?

Options
I changed my way of eating in July and lost 108 pounds so far. I have about another 30 to go and finally decided to add in exercise. I am not a huge fan of exercising, but I'm sucking it up. I like to do short (20 minutes to half hour) work out videos off youtube. I can handle anything for a half hour. I am a beginner. Does anyone have any recommendations on workout videos for beginner? I like toning better than cardio, but I have been doing both. I also don't have workout equipment so videos that don't require anything would be great

Replies

• ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates/POPilates on youtube. Cassey is a great instructor and has plenty of short videos that you can string together to get a good workout.
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates/POPilates on youtube. Cassey is a great instructor and has plenty of short videos that you can string together to get a good workout.

Thank you
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitnessblender. They have videos on YouTube, but their site is even better. You can search workouts by length, type, equipment needed, fitness level, etc. Lots of them are under 10 minutes.
  • kristenlarkin
    Options
    rockmama72 wrote: »
    Check out Fitnessblender. They have videos on YouTube, but their site is even better. You can search workouts by length, type, equipment needed, fitness level, etc. Lots of them are under 10 minutes.

Nice, thanks!
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Love 30 day yoga challenge with Adrienne. I live in a flat with hard wood floors, so i can't really do much exercise at home without the downstairs neighbours thinking i'm about to come crashing through their ceiling. :o
  • ashleesenece
    ashleesenece Posts: 4 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^ THIS! LOVE THEM!
  • evahw
    evahw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Blogilates all the way!! I recommend starting with her Beginners Calendar to ease yourself in - been doing her videos for a couple of years and never thought I'd get to say I enjoy exercising, but now it's true! Also, Scola Dondo is great, especially her dance workouts, they're so much fun you don't even realize you're working out :smile:
  • kristenlarkin
    Options
    I did blogilates today and really liked it. Tomorrow I'm going to try fitnessblender, monday 30 day yoga and Tuesday scola dondo to see which is my favorite, maybe I'll keep mixing it up. Thanks everyone
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

This! I love Fitnessblender!! Pop Sugar Fitness is another good one.

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options

I actually just finished doing 2 different tiny videos from fitnessblender. The core workout was easy but, hard. If you get what I am saying.

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking DVD's are great and there are several that you can choose from lasting from 15-90 minutes. HIIT DVD's are great too. Or just get outside and walk, puit some music on and before you know it is over with.
  • coralanne20
    Options
    Pop sugar fitness have some amazingggg workouts!! So many to choose from! And XHIT also
  • blissmv
    blissmv Posts: 1
    Options
    Leansecrets is my favorite YouTuber. She's amazing! I've learned so much from her.
  • lcastillo36
    lcastillo36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just looked at Fitness Blender and that was a great place to visit or workout videos