I need some company

Options
Hi there,

I am Kasia, dieting and exercising is not my strong point, I do get very enthusiastic about it but equally quickly loosing it. Wish it would happens to my weight .

I am looking for people with who I could get motivated with, someone who is in similar age and has similar challenge ahead.
So if you want to pls get contact and lets do it together
xx

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, as judging by your profile, we're not that far apart. (I'm 26 and have 15kg to lose).
  • michelle2566
    Options
    I have also found it hard to lose weight and have been on many diets over the years but have finally managed to get the weight off using this programe,and I hope that this time I can keep it off!!!
  • AbFab2011
    AbFab2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I joined quite a while ago but didn't come on here for ages & I've come back to try to lose weight again (mainly, hopefully, through exercise!) I gave up smoking about 10 weeks ago & have put on some extra weight soI have even more reason to try to keep fit!
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel I get super excited too and it only lasts a couple of days then I get discouraged...this time I found MFP and it has helped me so much been here over 3 wks and still going strong. Feel free to add me as a friend for some encouragement and support.