WAIST TRAINING?

Options
I'm just curious to know if anyone is waist training, or opinions on it?

Replies

• Amandaomelia
    Amandaomelia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that does waist training it helps a lot.. Makes your waist and butt look awesome but they are so pricey for a good one that is worth the time.. Ha know?
  • MElena1993
    MElena1993 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Totally agree on them being pricey! But I've been wanting to try it out, just not sure because some see results & then some say waist training is so bad for you?
  • HappyInspired
    Options
    I heard waist training is bad for your organs. You should only do it short term. A wedding for example. Or a trip maybe? Something like that.
  • MElena1993
    Options
    I heard waist training is bad for your organs. You should only do it short term. A wedding for example. Or a trip maybe? Something like that.

Yeah that's what I heard, that it was bad for your organs!
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My only waist fitness training, shedding and toning has involved sit-ups and using ab belt pro with EMS. Not sure about the organ repercussions.
  • MElena1993
    Options
    My only waist fitness training, shedding and toning has involved sit-ups and using ab belt pro with EMS. Not sure about the organ repercussions.

I was actually referring to the corset type of waist trainers @GreginParadise, those waist trainers seem to be the hot trend right now & just wanted to know a bit more about them.
  • HappyInspired
    Options
    This made me lol. I am sure your organs are fine ;)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    No. Please don't.
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lol, ok no corsets for me.